Thursday, October 01, 2009

You never know, you could get lucky!

If you believe that there is no such thing as luck, you might be in for a surprise. From the wierd occurrence of the same person winning the lottery several times to beginner's luck that happens often to rookies to many other things in life - luck, good or bad, seems to play a major role in our lives.

Take a look at this video and you will agree that there is always a chance for things to turn better and you can feel very positive about it. The video has a nice sound track too !

1 comment:

  1. Luck is going to help you only 5 % of the times, for the rest 95 % of the times it is how you react to your surroundings which will make the difference.